intro one of zombies 2 intro one of zombies 2

Meh

I find your confusing mess of what you call an Artist Comments section. It's one thing to put nothing, It's another to put random words. In fact you sound like a child. I am assuming you meant "Why don't now (or know?) what say (.or?)" No matter how I look at it that makes no sense, I am assuming you could have meant "I don't know what to say" Awful lot of mistakes in the beginning. It also does it add to your flash you may as well have had nothing.

Bitching aside I do kind of like this flash

The art seemed Amateur, which is not a bad thing everyone starts out somewhere, I would suggest working on drawing anatomy. The flash seems pretty good, minus some choppy areas, the song seems to fit in well with the clip (until it loops.) Some sound effects would have been nice but I am glad you didn't use horrible cheep sound effects that everyone uses.

Over all it is a decent flash, You should learn some English (or just type in whatever language you speak, we have Google for a reason) And work on the art a bit. With time I could see a great improvement.

I hope I've helped
Megan

Mice aren't for drawing Mice aren't for drawing

Nice Try

I used to draw with a mouse fairly well actually. On paint at least.

I do have to say your hand looked rather deformed on the mouse, since it was out the outside. Thumbs more then likely are on the side of your hand close to your body, On the right hand it will be on the left and on the left it will be on the right.

Other wise I thought it was a fairly good flash. A bit blocky (or choppy?) but I am not a flash animator so I don't know how to fix that to help you.

mickaleaf responds:

Oh lol you noticed the hand thing. Yeah, I already animated it and I'm like whatevs but then I accidentally did it again. Thanks for the review! :)

Great Destiny Man 2 Great Destiny Man 2

Awesome xD

I like that this one is longer (I know the first one was for a project correct?)

I don't have much else to say... Other then I love the Great destiny man flashes. Please continue the good work!

GOLEM GOLEM

Silent Hillish

People have mentioned this but the music is the same of silent hill I really think this does ad to your story, making it feel creepy as I am sure you intended. I think it's a good game and to draw inspiration on it is good however I would try to use it as that, I would have liked it if i was a bit more original (with the name part) at least. the only reason I bring this up is that copyright is very iffy nowadays, and I wouldn't like to see you get in trouble for that, along with many people taking down a large portion of points because of this (which I won't be doing,)

The animation itself was not bad, I have seen much worse and on TV so you are a step above a great many but far from animation gold, just keep up the good work and practice, for this video what you did works good. i like the pose at the end, it gave a good feel for the story.

Speaking of story, from what i have gathered and read in the comments it has potental to be a very good original story with this being a preview (not sure if that is what was intended) and wouldn't mind seeing more of this story line.

i did feel it was short, I wish we could have seen the golem stocking Henry at least and then cut to the last pose, however since it's your first flash I will give you a kudos for a interesting clip right up[ front.

Over all It was really good, I hope to see more from you, don't worry about the English, you are doing fine!

~Megan

MvC3: Dante MvC3: Dante

... So you make like, a kissy face!

I have to say that the voice acting and the humor involved was what got me the most. I like that the characters looked like the characters.

However the girl who played Morrigan I believe her name is, Did very well with the imitation. Not many people can pull off that right and she did fantastic. Made me lol at least. I would love to watch a sitcom with her playing as that character xD

Keep up the good work.

Complex Complex

I Am Reminded Of Silent Hill 4: The Room

Did you get this idea by playing Silent hill? The set up of the appartments and people and stuff... If not weirdest coincidence ever. Either way this is an awesome flash so congrats.

I like the part where he stabs himself with the fork! The art is cute, the music is very fitting and the sound effects and voice overs sound like they belong with it :)

5/5
10/10

'Contact' 'Contact'

Funny :)

I really liked it it was well done, the humping part was... Humping, but we where warned about that. the music and audio was really well as well as the lip syncing.

This worrys me a bit though... I could see it happening... ><

The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

Love love

I love love when you make flashes. The graphics are always good the sound is always excellent and even with silly things you put so much effort into making them and this is no exception.

I do agree with you that I don't know any more either. kepp up the good work!

Ask Raptor Jesus Ask Raptor Jesus

Ah the ending!I'm blind!

It was indeed funny, My favorite part is the beginning where he's all "Ahhh" *shows muscles!* To answer the feminist question. It was very well done. I love you used the Captain Planet thing, I miss that show.

Anyways well done!

Pleasure Island 3 Pleasure Island 3

I thought I reconized the style

Lol well anyways this defiantly keeps up with your good workmanship The voice acting seems a bit distant but it blends in nicely, the art and graphics are amazing and the story line... defiantly keeps your attention! Congrats on the front page!

5/5